How Well is Your Family?
The true measure of a family’s wealth is its health.
An unexpected family health issue can refocus priorities overnight.
Now is the time to prepare your family for its future health and wellness.
You have trusted advisors for finance, insurance and legal matters. Now, a trusted advisor is available for personalized, confidential health and wellness services for the family.
Follow the links below to learn more about the value of Fortified Family Health
A new perspective on wellness.
How some executives manage challenging health legacies.
Building healthy foundations for young adults.
How to effectively manage aging and incremental loss with grace.
- A Systematic Review of the Literature on Health and Wellness Coaching: Defining a Key Behavioral Intervention in Healthcare. Wolever, RQ, Simmons, LA, Sforzo GA, Dill D, Kaye M, Bechard EM, Southard ME, Kennedy M, Vosloo J & Yang, N. A (2013). Global Advances in Health and Medicine, 2(4), 34-53.
- Li, Tianxia, Dejun Yang, Shijun Zhong, Joseph M. Thomas, Fengtian Xue, Jingnan Liu, Lingbo Kong et al. “Novel LRRK2 GTP-binding inhibitors reduced degeneration in Parkinson’s disease cell and mouse models.” Human molecular genetics (2014): ddu341.
- Luthar, Suniya S. “Vulnerability and resilience: A study of high‐risk adolescents.” Child development 62, no. 3 (1991): 600-616.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Health Statistics. Health Data Interactive. www.cdc.gov/nchs/hdi.htm.
- Lund, Terese J., and Eric Dearing. “Is growing up affluent risky for adolescents or is the problem growing up in an affluent neighborhood?.” Journal of Research on Adolescence 23, no. 2 (2013): 274-282.